28 Ocak 2009 Çarşamba

STYLING STUDIO

STYLING STUDIO





















ENGLİSH:So...I don't get it. What do you get if you do your own stilyng studio? Ok, it's nice, it's more organised than the closet from your house but what do you get? It costs 8$ to make one and you don't have much chances to be visited by somebody (and if somebody visites it, -repeat- what do you get?).
Anyway, let's say it's ok to have one. I looked on some on the first page of recently added and, actually, I got borred. Everyone has almost the same Themes for their Stilyng Studio, like: My DKNYs, My HotBuys, DKNY, HotBuys. Man! You don't have any imagination. For sharing your DKNYs and your HotBuys you give 8$? And the thing is that lots of girls have almost the same DKNYs and HBs clothes.
Oh, and some others put lots of dresses and tops, but where are the pants:-?? Or they put lots of dresses and jeans and big pants and the tops---> zero. Anyway, I think it's sooo stupid this thing...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder